Your Turn Intern Expo 2019, taking place on Friday, March 22, 2019 in the heart of vibrant downtown Los Angeles, will attract more than 3,500+ attendees. College students & recent grads (Ages 18-30) from 30+ colleges & universities, human resource professionals, educators and residents from diverse communities served by our show, are set to converge on the world-class Los Angeles Convention Center for this highly-anticipated expo and culminating entertainment experience.
As an expo exhibitor, not only will you access and engage thousands of prospective interns under one roof that can be placed at your company or agency for Spring 2019, Summer 2019 or Fall 2019, but this opportunity also offers businesses, institutions and organizations numerous ways to streamline talent acquisition resources, network, connect with diverse consumers and create positive brand awareness.
Your Turn Intern Expo 2019, positions you to achieve the following;
- Meet & engage with potential new talent for your company or agency.
- Connect with thousands of your consumers on 1 day in 1 location.
- Build your brand awareness and name recognition.
- Show your company’s support for diversity.
- Promote your products and services.